Departmental Administrator - Law Firm
Departmental Administrator - Central London - Law Firm
My client, a Top 60 law firm, is looking for a Departmental Administrator to join their team to provide administrative support to the Head of Department while overseeing all administrative support for the department. This role would be ideal for someone in a Senior Legal PA/Secretary role or Office/Practice Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
This role is a hybrid of an Office Manager and Operations Manager with a variety of responsibilities and duties.
- Manage, review and plan departmental administrative policies, processes and structures
- Line Manage the Departmental Legal Administrators
- Implement and maintain the firm's Practice Management Standards
- Approval of expenditure and authorisation of payments
- Support Head of Department in management of finances, budgeting and forward planning
- Provide complete managerial support to the team of Departmental Legal Administrators
- Co-ordination of departmental induction for new starters
- Working closely with the HR team
In order to be successful in this amazing opportunity you will have the below experience:
- Proven history of managing/supervising a team
- Excellent computer literacy
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task in a high pressured environment
- Experience of working in a legal environment
Full time permanent with a competitive salary.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, apply today or contact Mike at Search Consultancy, Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.