IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!
We have an exciting opportunity for 3 x Production Operatives to work in the Pulborough area.
The successful applicants will be members of a multi-functional production team striving to achieve key targets within the Production Department; delivering quality bricks efficiently and cost effectively.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Operating a variety of production equipment to manufacture bricks safety and efficiently
- Participation in the development of Health and Safety, including Risk Assessment reviews
- Ensure all work activities are carried out in accordance with the Standard Safe Operating Procedures
- Maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping and environmental protection
- Actively engage in Continuous Improvement to enhance the plant and production process
- Carrying out and recording Quality Assurance data during the production process
Essential Qualities & Experience:
- Experience of working within a Factory / Manufacturing environment
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Excellent timekeeping, flexible attitude and reliable
- Numerate, literate and good communication skills
- High degree of Health, Safety and Environmental awareness
- Able and willing to champion Continuous Improvement ideas
Hours & Pay
07:00 to 16:00 Monday to Friday
£8.75 Per hour
For further information please call Tim or Beki at The Best Connection Worthing TODAY!