Semi Senior (Part Qualified)
Accounts - Semi Senior (Part Qualified)
Salary: £24k + Study package and company benefits
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
Are you half way through your ACCA and are looking for a reputable organisation that will support you through your study?
Are you highly motivated and ambitious with experience of preparing financial accounts? If so I have the perfect role for you!
- Providing support accounts service to senior members of staff
- Maintaining current client relationships
- Conducting accounts work, preparing accounts, business tax returns, bookkeeping, self-assessments and VAT returns
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- ACA or ACCA part qualified
- Proven experience in preparing financial accounts ideally within an accountancy practice
- Strong communication skills
- Great IT skills inclusive of cloud accounting software
If you want to work for a modern, friendly and expanding organisation that prides itself on offering a great working environment and career progression please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply by the 14th April 2019.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.