Service Desk Analyst
IT Support Executive
Very Competitive £ Salary + Benefits
This position is based at the company's head office in Gatwick, West Sussex and is made up of two core areas:
* Provide 1st line support for all IT support queries and ensuring calls are escalated appropriately and the SLA targets are maintained.
* To assist the IT Network Manager with projects and network maintenance.
* Be the first point of call for IT issues that come in via the Helpdesk Ticketing system and telephone, so must have the confidence to work with end users face to face, remotely or over the phone.
* 1st/2nd Line support to all employees
* Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults raised via the IT Helpdesk System
* Support Windows desktops and remote systems and programs
* Training clients on-line in business applications as and when needed
* Assist with the procurement of IT equipment
* Work with the Head of IT & Systems and the business teams on various IT systems
* Work with third-party IT providers to maintain systems
* The key to success in this role is having the ability to work as part of a team and independently where appropriate.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft environments
* Analytical, ability to troubleshoot problems
* Strong verbal/written communications skills.
* Driving Licence
* Ability to prioritise & execute tasks in high-pressure environment to meet deadlines.
* Sound understanding of Windows environments
You will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including:
* 25 days' holidays per annum
* Private Medical Insurance
* Subsidised Virgin Active Gym Membership
* A pension plan with employer contribution
* Bonus - subject to performance
* A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long term career
* Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits
CLICK TO APPLY NOW
Keywords: IT Support, IT Support Assistant, IT Support Executive, IT Support Technician
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.