Part-time D1 Mini Bus Drivers
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking experience and reliable Mini Bus Drivers to join a School in Brighton, East Sussex.
This is a permanent position
- To undertake driving duties in relation to the service provided for Day Pupils
- Carry out daily vehicle checks, in liaison with other drivers/housemen on the appointed minibus
- Clean internally and externally the appointed minibus
- Ensure any defects or damage which may occur to the appointed minibus are reported to the Transport Co-Ordinator
- Ensure that vehicle log sheets are completed daily on maintenance and usage
Hours: 6.00am-9.00am, Monday to Saturdays as required (term time only) and 5.10pm-8.10pm, Monday to Friday (term time only).
- Full, Clean driving license of 25 years or more
- D1 License
- Hardworking, committed and interested in providing a quality service
- Excellent time keeping
- A pleasant, courteous manner and good communication skills
- Able to work with a wide range of people and to remain calm under pressure
- Able to plan and prioritise work in consultation with Line Manager.
Benefits for you:
- Free school meals whilst on duty
- Death in service benefit
- ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
- Free parking on site
In addition to pre-employment checks, all successful applicants invited for interview will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and a safeguarding interview.
Please apply now and send your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment