Digital Marketing Apprentice
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Social Media content across a variety of sectors and clients. As well as this you will have the opportunity to work with the design team on projects where appropriate.
Whilst this is a Junior role and you will be managed and mentored we are looking for candidates that would like to progress from this role and grow with the company.
Your role will include:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Managing a variety of social media platforms including: Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter etc.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (design, web, etc.) to ensure that collaborative projects run smoothly
- Implementing marketing for the company and activities
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities for clients and IB Design
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity on social media
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Online SEO performance support
- Both on and offline marketing support
- Content creation for online campaigns