Outbound Call Centre Agents
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking Outbound Call Center Agents to join a well-established company based in Brighton.
The role as an Outbound Call Center Agent:
- The agent works under the general supervision of the team leader.
- The environment is fast paced.
- The work space is typically a busy call center environment.
- The call center agent works full time Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays are required to meet customer service levels (Monday to Thursday 11.00am-8.00pm/ Friday 11.30am-6.00pm, Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm)
- Salary paid - £19,300, increasing to £21,00/annum after 6 months + commission
- Daily and weekly individually and team KPI targets
No experience is required, but a background of customer service or sales is greatly beneficial
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Outbound Call Center Agent performs many tasks requiring both interpersonal and technical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate telephone to make outbound warm sales calls, providing information and updating customer records
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Provide information about products and services
- Enter data into computer for use in preparing documents and adjusting accounts.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and call outs.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of operation of telephone systems.
- Must be able to talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining customer accounts
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and eager to start a new career, please send your CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment