Mini Bus Drivers Required in Brighton
On behalf of our client, Red Flag Recruitment are looking to recruit experienced Mini Bus Drivers based in Brighton, Sussex
This is a permanent role and for an immediate start
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for driving assigned Mini Bus vehicles and transporting pupils from one location to the other. You will also ensure that all vehicles are in a road worthy condition and log books are completed and up to date.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday (Term Time) with Occasional Saturdays, 6.00am-9.00am and 5.00-8.00pm.
Requirements of the Mini Bus Driver:
- The successful candidate must be a resident of the UK
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age.
- Have 25+ years’ experience as a driver
- Hold a Full, Clean D1 Minibus Driving License
- Be fluent in English
- Be responsible for the excellent condition and cleanliness of vehicle and equipment.
- Have a proactive, helpful, can-do attitude with the flexibility to adjust to different schedules and routes.
- Be neat, organised and able to work independently
All successful applicants are subject to a DBS Check and Driving Test.
If you have suitable driving experience and hold a D1 Full, Clean Driving License, please apply now and send your CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment.