Deputy Head of Learning - Foundation Programmes
Chichester College Group
Deputy Head of Learning – Service Industries
Up to £38,887 per annum
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
We are seeking a new Deputy Head of Learning to support the leadership of the teaching, learning and assessment for our Service Industries Department.
The team are committed to providing outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to our learners.
The Deputy Head of Learning will be required: -
- To undertake teaching, learning and assessment activities in the curriculum area, ensuring a high quality of provision, in response to learners’ needs.
- To promote and monitor learner achievement and progression.
- To work collaboratively and innovatively with staff to design, develop, manage and review programmes in the curriculum area, including FE, work based and commercial provision.
- To ensure that student needs are met in a responsive way, in line with the concept of inclusive learning.
- To support new and existing staff to improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment and associated processes.
- To deputise for the Head of Learning in leading the curriculum area to maintain outstanding success.
Closing date: 23 April 2019
Interview date: TBC
To apply, visit www.crawley.ac.uk/jobs or call Human Resources on 01243 537687 quoting the appropriate reference.
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.