Credit Bust Out Specialist- German Speaking
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
You will be part of a team that delivers world class results, both for Card Members and the business. In your role you will:
- Use a variety of internal and external risk assessment tools to pre-empt potential high credit loss accounts;
- Assess the risk of false applications;
- Conduct reviews of card accounts to assess company risk by determining linkages to other accounts, previous personal history, patterns of spend and known indicators;
- Take preventative action on accounts in a timely and accurate manner by placing the appropriate blocks on cards;
- Escalate all high value, high risk accounts to the Team Leader or above for early warning purposes;
- Work to the highest standards with a balanced delivery of both customer experience and shareholder value.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
For this role, prior experience in call centres or credit environments is not necessary. More importantly, you must be:
- German Speaking
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Highly assertive with an accomplished telephone manner;
- Confident taking initiative and making difficult judgement calls;
- Able to use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes;
- Highly self-motivated, results-oriented and positive;
- A team player;
- Well-presented and professional;
- Passionate about American Express and customer service.
Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm, 35 hours per week
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time