Assistant Quality Control Manager
DO YOU HAVE A CHEMISTRY DEGREE OR EQUIVALENT??
This could be a Fantastic NEW opportunity for you!!
The Best Connection are recruiting for an ASSISTANT QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER in the Henfield area.
The Position Will Involve:
- Working with lab equipment such as Viscometers and PH meters
- Assist the Quality Manager with the maintenance of quality management systems according to ISO9001:2015
- Carry our audits on production lines
- Dealing with suppliers and obtaining compensation
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Creating and maintaining procedures according to ISO9001:2015
- Carry our trials and stability tests
- Calibrating scales and other equipment
- Carry out tasks as detailed on QC spreadsheet
- Supervising and assisting QC line auditors.
- Chemistry degree or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Management System ISO9001:2015, GMP, COSHH assessment
- Mixing and blending ingredients in manufacturing environment
- Experience in production, factory and supervising a team
- Good written and oral skills, work both independently and in a team
- Similar role such as Quality Control, QC Lab Technician, Quality Supervisor or Quality Mixer Operative.
- Carrying out Quality Control Testing such as PH, Refractive index, Viscosity and others
Pay and Hours,
Starting salary 20k per annum, which will be reviewed after the six months trial period.
39 hours per week Monday to Friday
For further information, please contact Beki or Tim at The Best Connection, Worthing