Assistant Manager - House & Home Warehouse
Our charity shops are vital to our fundraising at St Catherine's Hospice, and we're looking for a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our retail team as House & Home Assistant Warehouse Manager.
You will be pivotal in assisting our Shop Manager in leading and empowering our team of volunteers to engage with the local community and to maximise the gift of income from our donors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Covering the managing and coordination of all activities of the warehouse in the absence of the manager
- Sorting and pricing of stock
- Security of the shop and its contents
- Maintaining records of transactions
A full job description is available to download.
You’ll have experience of working in a customer care environment and have a flexible, enthusiastic, hands-on approach.
This role is offered on a full-time basis, 40 hours per week, covering seven days per week, with alternate weekend working.
Employees at St Catherine’s Hospice can enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- 27 days annual leave, in addition to public holidays
- Pension scheme with an employer contribution of up to 9%
- Excellent commitment to learning and development including external training
- Confidential employee support programmes
- Free flu jabs
- Discounted gym membership
- Blue Light card
For an application pack, please call the HR Department on 01293 447372, email email@example.com or download and complete our application pack.
Interviews will be held on: 25 April 2019