The Partnerships Executive manages the day-to-day aspects of the relationship with key Co-Brand Card partners in the UK. They will be joining a dynamic marketing organization and will be supporting the growth of Co-Brand products such as British Airways through customer experience management, strong stakeholder management, Cardmember servicing and partner channel acquisition planning, as well as working on key projects and coordinating the relationship across American Express.
The role requires a professional who is a self starter and has a passion to deliver growth, all while ensuring a flawless customer experience and providing exceptional attention to detail. The partnerships executive will be responsible for the execution of product, servicing and customer initiatives in support of portfolio goals such as acquiring new Cardmembers, retaining Cardmembers & identifying new Cardmember engagement tactics to drive higher billings and to increase customer satisfaction scores. This role interacts at multiple levels of the organisation with many cross-functional business partners including Acquisition, Customer Management, Finance, Risk Management, World Service, Analytics, Business Enablement, Technologies and Project Management teams. Key success metrics will include billed business, acquisition, attrition and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the partner relationship on a day-to-day basis – meeting contractual and business objectives, resolving issues and developing strong working relationships. A key component of the partner relationship is to gain buy in from the partner to ensure smooth delivery of initiatives
- Work closely with Acquisition and support the Partnership Product Manager in maintaining and optimising partner channel penetration
- Support the Partnerships Product Manager with the execution of activities related to retention & Cardmember satisfaction
- Partner with World Service to analyze Cardmembers feedback and highlight opportunities and challenges for the portfolio
- Oversee management of key metric reporting across the portfolio to measure performance versus target
- Appropriately prioritize and respond quickly to unexpected portfolio requirements and Cardmember issues which may arise throughout the day
- Act as a liaison between partner and AXP departments to ensure smooth processes for product benefits set up, systems, technology and customer servicing
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Demonstrated dedication to execution excellence
- Previous experience of partner management or management of 3rd parties is essential, as well as a proven ability to drive results through others and influence
- Proven interpersonal skills – a proven ability to manage relationships, both internal and external, in order to deliver on goals
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and results
- Demonstrated success in driving results both autonomously and in cooperation with other stakeholders and team members
- Strong ability to identify and manage priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Card product management, in marketing, or in an operational role is a plus
- University degree preferred
- High energy, an optimistic attitude and ability to have fun!
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time