Strategy & Innovation Associate (Graduate role) - B&CE
Do you have an excellent academic background and looking for a new development opportunity with a growing financial services organisation? Have you gained work experience through University or perhaps part time work in a professional office environment or similar? This is an exciting chance to join us as we grow opening up a variety of future opportunities within the business. Read on to find out more…
Start a career at B&CE...
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a thriving organisation where people come first?
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since.
We provide simple, good value products and services and our first class support and customer service has won awards.
We go that extra mile to ensure we are.
· Creating Simplicity
· Showing Compassion
· Keeping Promises
Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
In a word
Your position will be providing support to a range of business areas such as Research and Insights, Customer Experience, Policy and External Affairs, Digital, Strategy and Proposition development. You will be developing personal specialist skills, working on a number of projects and communicating with colleagues across the business building knowledge of our products and market environments. This is an excellent platform to help the right person develop to their full potential within our growing organisation.
Reporting to the Group Director of Strategy and Innovation you’ll be responsible for:
· Providing support on a range of experiences in various business areas within B&CE
· Building key business skills including listening, taking initiative and problem solving
· Working on a range of projects and communicating with colleagues across our organisation
· To engage with key stakeholders to create and maintain working relationships
· Building an understanding of B&CE, our products and markets
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
· An academic record A-Levels (minimum 260 UCAS points) with a minimum of a Grade 4 (C) in English language and Maths at GCSE level and a Degree at a minimum 2:1.
· Demonstrable experience of working with others and building relationships
· Proven experience of taking initiative and complex problem solving
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy and often conflicting workload
· Posses a willingness to learn in a constant changing environment
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.
We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career
Excited by this opportunity? Apply before it's too late...