Account Manager - Travel Insurance
We are looking to add an Account Manager to our successful Travel Insurance commercial team which is managing one of the UK’s largest travel insurance portfolios. The Account Manager will look after new and existing portfolios whilst working alongside the internal teams supporting the commercial operation and delivery.
- Work with the reporting and operations team to produce monthly reports on all areas of client activity, aligning these to business plans and priorities and ensuring awareness of client KPIs against forecast.
- Work alongside the underwriting team to understand underwriting performance and the key factors driving that performance, clearly communicating the underwriting logic and delivering forecast underwriting performance to internal stakeholders and clients across multiple regions and distribution channels.
- Work with the commercial, marketing and product teams to create and enhance products with a strong focus on customer need. Evolve products to suit multiple distribution partners, with an open and innovative approach to customer communication.
- Work closely with the claims and assistance teams to develop a continuous learning loop, using root-cause analysis to improve product and client processes process
- Work closely with senior managers within the Insurance & Assistance areas of the business as well as external suppliers and underwriters, to produce appropriate customer feedback, KPI’s and dashboards.
- Experience in sales and/or account management experience within the travel insurance/assistance sector.
- A genuine interest in insurance account management across multiple global regions
- Experience in driving profitable growth across a portfolio in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in juggling different tasks/projects and priorities within an organisation with multiple stakeholders.
- KPI and delivery driven with the ability to manage competing demands for time
- Innovative to bring new ideas to market
- Understanding of operational process involved in delivering Insurance to an end customer
- Excellent project management oversight experience and ability to coordinate delivery
- Strong credible present in front of clients/customers
- Good business acumen, the ability to balance creativity with strong commercial delivery.
- Completer/finisher who adheres to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, analytically focused, data experience
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills (intermediate/advanced)