Collections/ Customer Service Advisor
Collections / Customer Service Advisor - Farnborough - £12.10ph
***Long term temp***
8.30 - 4.45 and 9.45 - 6pm (Mon-Fri)
Every 1/ 4 Saturdays on rotation basis: 9am - 12.30 (Paid at 1½)
An excellent long term opportunity has arisen for a customer service professional to join this fast paced, household name in Farnborough.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answering inbound calls from clients who are struggling with repayments, or who can no longer afford their goods.
* Show initiative by making outbound calls and following up with clients.
* Identify vulnerable customers and ensure strict FCA guidelines are adhered to.
* Optimise customer contact through understanding customers' circumstances and collecting outstanding arrears.
* Agree repayment plans, reduce potential risk and secure customer payments.
What you'll need:
* Previous customer service experience e.g either B2C (Business to Customer) or retail.
* Be able to deal with approx. 50 calls per day.
* Must have excellent business English and C/4 grade Maths and English
* Expect High Volume Calls
* 40/50 Calls both outbound & inbound
* Happy to learn new skills
* Financial services experience not essential but advantageous
* Must be capable working on up to 3 systems at any one time
* Be able to Multi-Task and juggle?
* Competent with MS Office
* Ability to Prioritise your workload
What you'll receive
* An excellent long term temp contract within a well established brand
* Full training provided- even for temp!
* Possibility of a perm position
* Competitive salary
* Accrued holiday pay
**If your application is successful you will need to have a free soft (doesn't show up on credit file) credit check completed.
Are you customer focused and enjoy delivering 5* customer service? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age