Strategic Relations Officer
Strategic Relations Officer - Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen working as a Strategic Relations Officer for a large regulatory body within the healthcare sector,
The successful candidate will have proven ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and external counterparts.
* To build effective working relationships with stakeholder/external affairs counterparts
* in our partner organisations, ensuring there is mutual understanding of our respective agendas, future plans and issues.
To plan and deliver a proactive programme of engagement with those relationships, ensuring that stakeholders have opportunities to be engaged with and support the corporate priorities.
* To plan, manage and develop a portfolio of relationships which are strategically valuable.
* To develop an in-depth understanding of the relationships within the portfolio, allowing you to provide strategic advice and support to policy and operational teams and senior management.
* To identify, and support the management of, opportunities for partnership working that will aid the delivery of our corporate strategy.
* To commission and produce written briefings (including speeches and slides), support and advice on a range of issues within your relationship portfolio.
* To continuously monitor the health of relationships within your portfolio, identifying and escalating risks in the relationship where appropriate and advising on methods of resolving those issues.
* To work closely with colleagues in the UK, European and International Affairs team and those in the organisation responsible for internal and external communication, campaigns, media and events to ensure there is regular and effective information about stakeholder engagement activities available to them for wider communication.
* Experience of working in external/stakeholder affairs
* Strong influencing and relationship building skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise work effectively
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Knowledge of the medical industry is desirable
If you have the above skills please APPLY through the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.