Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
Who are we?
The Loyalty & Benefits Platform is part of the larger Enterprise Platforms Center of Excellence, combining product and engineering teams globally. We are striving to improve speed to market and drive value across core capabilities.
Our teams and platforms enable many of the key product features used by our Cardmembers every day; from earning points to accessing lounges and getting the benefits of our partners frequent members’ programs. We aspire to unlock value for both new product offerings, as well as existing products. We are building a suite of highly configurable core capabilities to meet the diverse internal and external partner needs around the globe.
The Product Delivery and Integration team is responsible for capabilities and solutions management across the Loyalty and Benefits platform domain.
As the Delivery Manager you are responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of complex initiatives, including creating plans, coordinating across multiple workstreams, communicating milestones/progress to partners.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships with our customers as well as our delivery scrum teams; including product management and engineering disciplines.
- Coordinating across our stakeholders, Product Management, Operations, Engineering and Enterprise Architecture to drive Enterprise-wide Agile delivery.
- Ensuring our stakeholders are confident about the program delivery.
- Having the vision to identify any risks and issues and working with the team to manage these risks affectively.
- Driving and influencing the resolution of conflicts across organizational boundaries.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- You will have a good balance of technical knowledge and business sense with a proven track record of driving innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset.
- You are a strategic thinker with strong customer focus – able to see the bigger picture.
- You are assertive and collaborative, with the ability to drive innovation and change management.
- You have demonstrated the ability to meet strict deadlines, thrive in a complex dynamic, matrix environment with rapidly evolving business demands.
- You are a teammate with a can do attitude who is able to work with virtual and global teams and lead team members in different time zones.
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and executives to drive collaboration and alignment.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in business or a technical field such as computer science, mathematics, engineering or have equivalent experience.
- Certification in project management disciplines (PMI, AgilePM etc) highly desired.
- Experience in Loyalty is a plus.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time