Test Lead - B&CE
Are you searching for a challenging Test opportunity for a company that are growing? Do you have excellent automation test skills either within financial services or a similar environment? Here at B&CE we are looking for a Test Lead to join our IT team and to find out more information please read on.
You will be responsible for delivering against the test strategy and devising test plans relating to the strategic change programme. You will also need to support the programme through effective communication at all levels of the organisation including our partners. The role will involve testing across all software phases: system, regression, integration, performance, user acceptance testing and automation.
B&CE is a not-for-profit organisation, founded in the construction industry in 1942. Since 2011, we have provided The People’s Pension, a leading master trust in the UK, which provides workplace pensions to more than 4 million people from more than 80,000 employers across all sectors. We are moving into occupational health, developing an online tool to help improve workers health across the construction industry.
- Contribute towards defining, setting up and maintaining our automation test environment.
- Assist the Test Manager in planning and delivering all test activities for the strategic change programmes.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to deliver against the agreed test activities and deliverables.
- Review the project plan and ensure any risks and issues are communicated to the project
If you’re right for this role?
- Automation experience gained using Selenium Web Driver
- Experience of working in a financial regulated industry (desirable)
- Well versed in test tools and best practices and ability to mentor and support team members
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in API testing using Postman and Cloud computing
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer, and a subsidised onsite restaurant. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career via our website.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We’re committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equall