Private Hire & Sales Manager
Company: Stanmer House – Proud
Position: Private Hire & Sales Manager – FTC – Maternity Cover – To start ASAP, salary negotiable
An exciting opportunity has arisen at PROUD’s office: we are looking for a Private Hire and Sale's Manager to maximise and develop our existing highly-performing sales team. This is a dream job for anyone looking for their next step in the industry. This role is target driven and fast paced. You will be required to be highly organised, an excellent sales person and be able to assist our customers in all areas of the sales process by providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Sales Management
- Event Management – preferred that the candidate has experience in the management of weddings.
- Liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirements and produce detailed proposals.
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Carry out venue show arounds for clients.
- Management of data regarding CRM, booking diary and pre-order systems.
- Responding to customers via both our CRM system, Nudge, email and telephone, management of a busy email Inbox – must be Computer proficient with an emphasis on Excel and working with data.
- Maintain and update IT systems daily to ensure efficiency and focus on conversion.
- The successful candidate will be able to multitask and deal with a large volume of incoming enquires – Organisation is key to the success of this role.
- Develop new and existing relationships with business contacts and 3rd partiesto expand the portfolio of events that the business currently offers.
- Attend weekly sales and marketing meetings.
- Converting enquiries into sales and working to daily, quarterly and yearly revenue targets for both hire and restaurant bookings.
- Experience in social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram is preferred.
A strong, hard worker with a logical mind who is pro-active and uses their initiative.
At least 3 Years’ experience in Sales and Events.
Someone who works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Exceptional organizational and people skills.
Reporting will be required so proficiency with excel is essential.
Proven administration and PC Skills. Excellent communication skills plus comfortable communicating with senior members of the Proud Group, including the CEO as well as external companies.
Driven with a strong work ethic to go above and beyond
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- Events Management: 2 years (Preferred)