Maintenance Operations Apprenticeship
Working with our qualified Builder you will be learning the trade and assisting with various domestic renovation, maintenance and refurbishments.
You will be on day release at college for the duration of your apprenticeship and will receive on job mentoring.
Day to day tasks will include:
- preparing and fixing building components
- installation of all necessary fixtures and fittings
- a range of repair and maintenance activities
- first fix and second fix
- installing door linings
- fitting skirting boards, and door furniture
- you will be using portable power tools and hand tools
- changing hinges, changing locks, fitting new locks
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent practical skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good personal organisation skills
- Good self discipline (timekeeping and attendance)
- Well presented with good customer service skills.
- Use own initiative
- Willing to learn
Good GCSE results (A-C or equivalent) are desirable.
After successful completion of the apprenticeship a full time position is inevitable.
Things to consider Due to the work location the ideal Candidate will live in the Eastbourne area.
More searches like this
- Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Apprenticeship jobs in Pevensey
- Construction Apprenticeship Apprenticeship jobs in Pevensey
- Building Services Apprenticeship Apprenticeship jobs in Pevensey
- Property Apprenticeship Apprenticeship jobs in Pevensey
- Rural & Landbased Apprenticeship Apprenticeship jobs in Pevensey