Night Porter at The Grand Hotel Brighton
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a passionate individual to join our well established Nights team as a Night Porter at The Grand Hotel.
At The Grand, we make hospitality truly meaningful. We strive to create an individual and personal experience for all our guests by delivering Exceptional Hospitality…… so individuals with engaging personalities, who recognise the detail and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude are a perfect match for us.
Reporting to the Night Manager, you will assist in the smooth running of the hotel during night time hours. Based in the hotel lobby, this role centres around offering assistance and help to our guests and visitors as they arrive and throughout their stay, ensuring that all guests receive a warm and welcoming experience within the hotel.
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a great package including complimentary gym facilities, hotel recognition scheme and incentive programme (including cinema tickets, free dinner & afternoon tea, cash rewards), discounted use of hotel facilities, workplace pension & life assurance, employee assistance programme, and a high street, local attraction & retail perks and discount programme.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing a warm welcome to all guests arriving throughout the night
- Meet, greet and show guests to their bedrooms, assist with luggage, and be on hand to answer any guest queries about the hotel and the local area;
- Assisting with the garage operation, parking and manoeuvring cars as required
- Ensuring that guest safety and security is paramount at all times.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction in food quality and service, as well as maximising sales of food and beverage during the night.
- Covering the night audit and reception function as and when necessary
Ideally having experience within the hospitality industry, the successful applicant must be methodical, have a can-do approach to work and an enthusiasm to strive in pressure situations. A clean driving licence is essential for this role.
We are looking for individuals with a real interest in delivering outstanding hospitality, an energy and drive to succeed and a desire to be the best.
If you are truly passionate about delivering the highest standards and see yourself as part of a diverse, award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality consistently, then apply now!