Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager - Competitive Salary - Maidenhead - Perm
Our clients who are one of the UK's largest facilities management provider are looking for an Customer Service Manager to join their fast expanding company.
The Customer Service Manager will directly support the joint business plan, this role is pivotal in driving the overall success of the account. You will be responsible for developing improvements to service delivery that contribute to the overall work space experience. Having direct reasonability for the Facilities Helpdesk and contract administration, you will have accountability for KPI and SLA performance of the account.
You will be expected to directly interface with the customer, stakeholders and building users across the estate and act as an advocate for the wider workspace community by implementing robust processes that monitor, update and improve service to guarantee customer experience is at the heart of our service provision. This will be supported by robust delivery of multiple and varied the communication & work space engagement streams that lead to full and cohesive alignment of the organisation's mission, values and behaviours.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Coach, support and develop customer service excellence within the UK team and in line with performance matrix, monitoring performance against agreed SLA's, taking action as necessary and regularly sharing experiences with colleagues to build best practice and ensure continuity.
* Support all recruitment; induction and training across the UK ensuring cultural requirements are met. Promote culture of empowerment and staff involvement in driving continuous improvement that are aligned with the company values and strategic goals.
* Identify training needs, develop/source appropriate training both internal and external and monitor effectiveness of training delivered.
* Develop a high performing team that exceeds expectations on service excellence through first class management, leadership, customer focus, training and development.
* Drive business performance improvement through actively engaging with staff and utilising survey results to initiate actions.
* Lead the review of specific customer feedback and insights to ensure the wants and needs of customers are acted upon.
* To help drive the continuous improvement across all aspects of the Contract. Identify areas for improvement and recommend service initiatives
* Direct responsibility for the management of the Helpdesk and contract administration.
* Identify improvements to standard procedures to ensure that controls exist and information is shared to proactively protect against risks/service failure.
* Be the voice of the customer and work cross functionally to influence and change the customer agenda.
* Experience of developing and working within creative innovative technological or telecommunication environments desirable.
* Excellent understanding of workplace customer experience ideally within the Facilities sector and assist the client in the process of designing and arranging office layouts so that staff can work together in departmental and team groupings, providing the best opportunity for efficient work flow, communication and supervision throughout the building.
* A positive, can-do and practical approach focused on providing exceptional client service.
* Strong interpersonal skills and able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
* Comfortable and confident in the presence of and interviewing of senior level management.
* Demonstrable experience of liaising with customers, consultants and suppliers.
* Takes ownership, accountability and demonstrates commitment, loyalty and flexibility.
* Capable of receiving customer/user feedback and maintaining a balanced, inclusive and impartial conversation.
* Demonstrate excellent coordination skills with ability to multi-task and set priorities with tight timelines and high client stakeholder expectations.
* Brand Ambassador 'mind set & service to business' way of thinking
* Experienced people manager with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Skilled in change management, project management, negotiating and influencing
* Ability to solve problems proactively, offering creative ideas & working as a, engaged team member
* Valid UK driving licence
If you have the above skills, please APPLY through the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.