Emergency Response Approved Driving Instructor Lead
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the emergency services for a competent and committed Driving Instructor to work within the Driver Training Department.
Working from strategically located centres covering the Kent, Surrey, Sussex and North East Hampshire areas.
You will assist in the training of the staff required to fulfil the needs of the Trusts Workforce Plan.
All applicants must have the following:
* FULL UK Driving Licence (held for 3 years)
* Level 3 Certificate in Assessing vocational Achievements (or equivalent)
* Level 3 FutureQual (or IHCD equivalent)
* Level 4 FutureQual DERADI or (IHCD equivalent)
* Police Advanced Driving Instructor Qualification
* Government Approved (DVSA) - Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency / Driving Instructor (or working towards)
The successful applicant's primary responsibilities will be to deliver driver training and education, on the 4 week FutureQuals driving course. In addition, you will also conduct vocational driver training, education and assessment to other members of the Trust, as and when required.
You will become part of a highly qualified and motivated team that continually look for strategies to improve the learner experience. You will also form part of the internal quality assurance process for our department to ensure our high standards are maintained.
Our client is therefore looking for someone who can take instruction and work through their workload efficiently, who is organised and has the ability to embrace the new initiatives relating to driver education and training.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.