Chailey Heritage Foundation is a pioneering charity providing education, care and transition planning for young people aged 3-25 with complex physical disabilities and health needs.
Our aim is to provide a stimulating and inclusive environment where all young people are given every opportunity to make progress towards fulfilment and develop life skills in preparation for adulthood.
We are currently looking to recruit an Activities Coordinator to join our dedicated team of staff in our residential children’s home. You will support the progress, development and transition of the young people.
About the role
We know how important it is for young people, whatever their abilities, to explore their capabilities and pave a way forward for the future. Our emphasis therefore is on living and learning, and optimising the power of potential – be it small steps or gigantic leaps!
To help achieve this we are recruiting for an Activities Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring that our young people have a range of stimulating and enjoyable activities and events.
Above all, we are looking for an individual with the following:
- Experience planning and organising enjoyable trips, events and activities
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Previous experience working with young people with disabilities
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
Why join us?
- Competitive rates of pay between £18,053 and £19,097
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.