Receptionist - Canon Medical Systems Ltd
• To provide a professional and efficient Front of House service
- Welcoming all visitors and contractors to the building, ensuring they sign in and out appropriately, issuing visitor access passes when required.
- Operating the main switchboard, receiving all calls into the business and redirecting to the relevant members of staff.
- Booking meeting rooms and hotel accommodation for staff and visitors.
- Managing hotel, catering, stationary and other relevant contracts, ensuring we receive good value for money and that we are making the most of any preferential rates.
- Ordering lunches for meetings, ensuring that these are set up and cleared away once finished.
- Responsible for maintaining stock and distributing stationery and refreshment provisions at all sites as required, ensuring the business receives value for money but balances with environmental impact of waste.
- Take ownership of all communal areas, meeting rooms and equipment, ensure that rooms are fully equipped; equipment is in working order and any issues reported to the relevant departments.
- Adhoc administration tasks as and when required by Head of HR including diary management.
- Any other reasonable task as the business requires.
- To be presentable, friendly and willing to help at all times.
- Good standard of general education with good written and spoken English.
- Competent in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience of using a switchboard system preferable.
- High level of communication skills.
- Valid EU Passport and EU Driving Licence.