Are you an experienced Python Developer? Would you like to be part of a project that makes a difference to peoples lives?
My client, a well known online community, based in Brighton, is looking to add a Senior Python Developer to a new team which they have created. The team is to partake in a new project, aiming at bettering the engagement, mental health, and wellbeing of individuals
To be considered for the role, applicants will require experience with:
* AWS : ECS, Postgres/RDS
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply away!
My client is looking to add a Senior Python Developer to join their new innovation hub.
In preparation to continue their quest to take global-scale growth concepts to market, my client is hiring a team to develop and market the first of these concepts - a transformative global platform that will allow students and universities alike to improve engagement and well being.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in building a ground-breaking product that will deliver significant social benefit, using the very latest technologies. You will be amongst the first members of a new fast-growing team, working in a start-up environment.
Collaborate alongside my clients team of experienced Python and front-end developers. You will also work closely with the development team, and our Product Manager, whilst being inspired by feedback from pioneer clients.
* You will be passionate and driven, unafraid to try new things and learn fast.
* You will be a team player who knows that we can only be our best if we all support and challenge each other in equal measures.
* You will love questioning the status quo and be excited by the opportunity to quickly move mountains and help students globally.
* Extensive experience working with Python, with experience of Flask
* Deep understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) i.e. ECS, Postgres/RDS Cloudfront
* SQL database experience
* Exposure to designing enterprise grade applications
* Most likely minimum degree-level education in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar relevant area
* The ability to provide technical leadership
What will I have achieved after 6 months?
* You will have fully understood the services and apps we have live.
* The platform will have evolved significantly based on the needs of our pilot clients and student feedback.
* You will start to establish processes and practices to make our code base much more robust and scalable.
* The team you work with will run as an efficient and highly productive unit.
* You will work in a supportive manner with other team members and provide them with the support and coaching for them to grow.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.