Legal Personal Assistant / PA
Legal PA - Corporate & Pensions
Up to £27,000
Full time, Permanent
I am recruiting on behalf of a nationwide, Top 60 law firm that is looking for an experienced Legal PA to join their team based in their Southampton office.
This is a firm renowned for encouraging a friendly, open and inclusive culture where people join and stay as they get the benefits of challenging work in a supportive and professional atmosphere.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Diary and email management, maintaining up-to date diary's on behalf of fee-earners and monitoring email accounts as and when required
* Arranging meeting rooms when required, assuring that refreshments and catering requirements are laid out when necessary
* Booking appointments and travel arrangements
* Prepare PowerPoint presentations as and when needed
* Uphold the client database for the department
* Provide general audio typing and transcribe digital dictation accurately
* Arrange and prepare mail for client communication
* Collect information and update client files
* Provide telephone support on behalf of elected fee-earners
* Dealing with incoming enquires and liaising with clients when instructed
* Filing, photocopying and scanning
* Support billing processes for fee-earning team
* Open new client forms and new matters, prepare standard correspondence
To be successful, you must have the below skills and experience:
* Recent experience within a similar legal secretarial or PA role and knowledge within the same area of law
* Excellent organisation skills and able to prioritise a busy workload
* Strong interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail
* Good IT Skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Good verbal and written communication
* Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast paced environment
If you have the relevant skills and are looking for the next step in your career apply now or contact Mesh at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.