Project Administrator - £20k - £22k
Our valued client is looking for an experienced project administrator for their brand new head office based in Crawley. You will be assisting the PMO (programme management office) team with a number of administrative duties including report compiling using Excel, coordinating meetings, minute taking and a variety of other admin duties.
Some of the Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide administrative support to programmes and projects including booking Programme and Project Board meetings, team meetings and ensuring they run smoothly and all equipment is required for the meeting is available.
* Support with the maintenance of the PMO mail box and ensure that emails are appropriately actioned
* Assist with developing and maintaining project processes and templates as required e.g. document management and version control
* Update relevant logs, trackers and other project information, ensuring there is a comprehensive set of information which contains the single source of truth
* Develop and maintain databases to comply with the needs of the team to facilitate efficient ways of working within the team.
* Co-ordinate internal and external meetings on behalf of Head of PMO/Senior PMO Project Managers
* Undertake ad-hoc PMO or administrative duties as required to support the programme
Must Have Experience:
* Excellent administrative skillset
* Proficient across MS Office - you must be very comfortable with Excel
* Highly organised
* Ability to use your own initiative and prioritise
* The ability to work to tight deadlines
You will be rewarded with:
* 27 days annual holiday + bank holiday
* Company discount scheme
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.