Admin Assistant - Crawley - £12ph - Mat Cover - Immediate Start
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong Administrator to join this industry leader in Manor Royal. You will be pivotal in ensuring the smooth running of various departments and will be able to prioritise and use initiative during this busy contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assisting with preparation and submission of expenses
* Raising Purchase Requisitions and liaising with the Procurement team when required
* Booking of travel and accommodation for IMS employees and visitors
* Booking external/internal meeting rooms
* Managing team calendars
* Prepare and amend PowerPoint presentations
* Assist with organising of department events
* Reception cover
* Additional administrative support as defined by the business unit
* Provide assistance to the sales director by running SalesForce reports and preparing PowerPoint presentation
* Assisting Facilities Department with ad hoc duties
* Coding of invoices in IA Connact
* Assisting with local marketing events - ensuring marketing material is ordered and stock levels are kept up to date, sending of materials to events and arranging collections once show is complete.
What you'll need:
* Proven administration skills
* Good working understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G Suite (formerly Google Apps)
* Good communication skills - both verbal and written
* Can do attitude with good attention to detail
* Team player with ability to work on own initiative
What you'll receive
* Competitive Salary
* Accrued holiday pay
* Long term steady contract within a well established, forward thinking business.
If you have a proven track record as a strong, confident Administrator then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age