PMO Analyst - £38,000 - Permanent - Crawley
Our valued client is looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to join their expanding team based in Crawley.
The post holder will work closely with the Senior PMO Project Managers to provide programme assurance, governance and management reporting.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
· Ensure standardisation of all project documentation and effective management of project progress
· Collating, developing, maintaining and analysing key project information
· Ensure projects adhere to the Project Lifecycles
· Supporting the Senior PMO Project Managers with the development of dashboards
· Promoting best practice
The successful PMO Analyst will have:
· Solid planning skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Confidence to challenge and direct others to deliver to deadlines
· Self-motivated and able to take initiative
· A good team worker who is able to work well with others and establish strong working relationships.
If you have the above skills please APPLY through the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.