Senior BI Developer - B&CE
You will contribute to the performance of an effective and efficient IT Business Intelligence (BI) Development function that delivers the organisational goals in MI and reporting. You will drive and establish methodology, ensuring correct use of ticketing systems, source control tools and QA processes are in place. Develop and maintain SSRS reports and ETL packages for high performance data transformation whilst Providing guidance and a support service in IT BI software products and bespoke BI business software for end users.
Reporting to the IT Development Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain SSRS Reports and ETL packages
- Troubleshoot performance bottlenecks and resolve bugs
- Carry out maintenance tasks within our existing data and reporting architecture
- Develop analysis services and cube OLAP solutions
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to clarify business requirements
If you're right for this role:
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Strong experience of Business Intelligence Database Development using SQL Server 2012
- Significant experience of using SSIS and SSAS to deliver high-performance large-scale BI applications
- Understanding of Relational and Multidimensional Database theory and practice
- Experience of working with non-technical staff on solution development
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.
We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career