VAT Data Analyst
VAT Data Analyst
Hours: 9.00am- 5.30pm Mon-Fri
Do you want to work for an organisation that really invests in you as an employee providing excellent benefits, training and career progression?
You will already have a small amount of knowledge of VAT with great attention to detail and advanced Excel skills.
- Review data that has been imported
- Identifying missing data required for VAT reporting
- Identifying inconsistencies within the data
- Ensure the relevant data is received to onboard the clients to the system
- Liaison with clients regarding data requirements
- Liaising with internal departments inclusive of sales, compliance and consulting teams
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to analyse and process large amounts of data
- Beginner level of VAT knowledge
- SQL server knowledge is desirable
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation, for more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today to avoid disappointment!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.