Temporary Catering Staff
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking Temporary Catering Staff to join a company based in Littlehampton.
This is a part time temporary position with the potential to be ongoing.
A DBS Certificate is preferred, but not essential as a risk assessment can be conducted.
Working Hours: 9.00am-15.00pm
Pay: £8.21/hr Weekly pay
- Work on-site setting up breakfast/lunch buffets, etc.
- Take orders as well as provide kitchen support
- Engage with guests and provide excellent customer service
Who You Are:
- You love building relationships with customers and enjoy customer service
- You are friendly, energetic and efficient
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced startup and willing to learn new
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and know that you're capable of finding solutions
- You have Food/Beverage or Hospitality experience
- You can multitask and take initiative in a high-paced environment
- You are able to be flexible with shifts
- You have great attention to detail and organisation
If this role sounds ideal for you and you have suitable experience, please send your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment