Job Title: Legal PA
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for a new opportunity or a step up into a Legal PA position?
Search Consultancy is working on behalf of a well established and highly accredited firm based within Guildford looking to recruit a Legal PA for the Residential Property department.
- 25 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Private medical cover
- Annual bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel to work loan scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and Development Programme
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Arranging and preparing communications and documents to include use of transcribing digital dictation.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- When required support and assist other secretaries.
- Assist clients both in person and via telephone communication following in line the firm's high standards of customer service and client care.
- Opening, closing and storage of client files.
- Arrange for all copying typing to be completed.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings when applicable and provide room standard requirements including any paperwork or refreshments if requested.
- When required support junior and temporary secretaries.
- Operate the business's Case Management System.
- Carry out on-line form filling requirements.
Skills & Experience;
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience, including a minimum of 2 years experience within a specialist area.
- Experience within Residential Property would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with experience in liaising with all colleagues including Central Management, IT, HR, Marketing and interacting both with internal and external clients.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, to strict deadlines and to prioritise work-load efficiently.
- Excellent IT skills and preferably knowledge of Evolution or other case management systems.
- Willingness to support and assist where required.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.