VAT Compliance Executive
Compliance Executive (VAT)
6 Month FTC - potentially to go permanent
Hourly rate: £13.00ph - £15.00p/h DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Do you have VAT experience or are currently working within a finance assistant role and want a new and exciting role within a progressive and expanding organisation? If the answer is "Yes" then I want to talk to you.
The role will be working as part of the VAT compliance filings team where you will provide a highly-responsive International VAT compliance service.
- Implementing the quality control and technical processing standards for VAT registrations and returns with the Compliance Director
- Ensure all submissions are completed within the time scales set
- Monitoring and distributing regular filing workload
- Ensuring clients are aware of their responsibilities and timelines for ongoing compliance
- Assisting with finance on the billing process
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and highly professional organisation based in the heart of Brighton. For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.