Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in 2019? How about becoming the newest member of a fun, hard-working, energetic finance team!
If you pride yourself on having excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks whilst also being super organised, you'll fit right in!
We are looking for a finance administrator to join a sociable and dynamic team. Our client wants engaged, forward thinking individuals to contribute their own ideas to how they can further enhance their high level of service to our customers.
Salary: £19 - £23k DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays
Holiday: 20 days holiday with an additional day per year of service (capped at 25)
Fun social calendar: They promote a positive work/life balance with an overseas Christmas party and numerous social events throughout the year!
- Efficient and extremely organised with an eye for detail
- A fast learner with the ability to use your initiative and manage a varied workload
- Methodical in your approach to tasks
- Hard working and experienced in working in a finance or accounts-based role
- A natural problem-solver
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ensuring that all money in and out of our client bank accounts is reconciled through our software system accurately daily
- Receiving and processing chip & pin and cash payments
- Auditing, investigating and solving problems with client accounts
- Closely following our procedure in chasing defaults in rent payments
- Ensuring that the company are adhering to all relevant legislation in relation to holding and processing client money
- Cultivating effective communication with landlords and tenants regarding their accounts and general enquiries to give the best possible customer service
- Responsible for returning a set number of deposits in our busy summer period
- Part of a small team of property managers looking after a portfolio of clients and properties
- Developing business processes and contributing ideas to help streamline procedures
If this exciting Finance Administrator role is of interest, then please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.