Apprenticeship in Business Administration - PR & Marketing - Brighton - RED SETTER LIMITED
Red Setter Agency are recruiting for an Apprentice Office Administrator for their busy design PR and Marketing Agency based in Brighton.
This role is to support the Office Manager in the day-to-day running of the office. Once confident in the role, there is the opportunity to support their events and digital marketing team through research projects.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn and strengthen their skill in business support as part of a friendly PR and marketing agency.
The office is located in the centre of Brighton close to Churchill Square shopping centre and is accessible by trains to Brighton Station (5 minute walk) and public buses.
The role will include the following reception duties:
- Answer telephone in a friendly manner
- Keep all office areas including reception and kitchen tidy, taking pride in the office appearance.
- General House keeping tasks
- Ordering of consumables such as stationary, tea/coffee, fruit, printer ink etc
- Intercom management
- Organise outgoing and incoming post including deliveries.
- Client meeting set up including drinks and food if appropriate
- Manage the meeting rooms including diaries and notice boards.
- Expenses – maintaining an effective filing system of company credit card receipts
- Orchestrate birthday cards/cakes for staff when applicable
- Support the Office Manager with administering new staff inductions.
- Minute taking for any company meetings
- Update and maintain the company client list, delivering to staff monthly.
- Manage the magazine subscriptions for the PR team
- Diarise internal meetings for the company
- Act as the main point of contact and problem solver for our external IT support & office cleaners.
- Administer the company eLearning modules on a monthly basis, ensuring that all staff complete them by deadline.
- Health and Safety (training provided): Act as a fire warden, including monthly risk assessments.
- Errands for the wider team as required.