Red Flag Recruitment are seeking Telemarketing Assistants to professionally & proactively generate, profile and qualify new and existing business leads opportunities predominantly through B2B telemarketing.
This position carries a high degree of self-direction, requires a candidate with a proactive work ethic that can exercise significant amounts of latitude in judgement and prioritise work load.
Job Responsibilities of the Telemarketing Assistant:
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Perform outbound telephone calls to prospective business customers regarding existing campaigns
- Maintain accurate records of all telephone calls and enquiries on the CRM system.
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 3.30pm – 11.00pm
Pay: £8.21/hr (Weekly pay) + Uncapped commission
- Team-oriented with strong integrity, positive attitude and professionalism
- Telemarketing experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Excellent organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding organisational skills with a strong attention-to-detail
- Self-disciplined, determined to succeed with excellent self-motivation skills
- Advance computer skills are beneficial
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task multiple levels of projects and deadlines required.
If you are available immediately, please APPLY NOW and send your CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment.