Senior Customer Experience Executive
Haywards Heath / Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 / Department: Marketing / Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
We’re on the hunt for a Senior Customer Experience Executive to help bring our customers’ views – no matter how big or small – into the conversation, across all areas of the business to make sure they’re heard.
You won’t be limited to looking at one element of the product or one channel of communication, as our customers have thoughts on all parts of the experience we provide. It’ll be your job to connect the dots and ensure we live up to our brand promise that we give to every customer.
You’ll be a key part of shaping the new target customer experience and embedding it into our organisation; a customer champion in everything you do, a true voice of the customer, who can see the enormous potential that there is in aligning what we do and how we do it, with the ‘Think Customer’ approach.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the end-to-end customer touchpoints across a wide variety of journeys; consider how they can be improved to more effectively meet and exceed customer expectations
- Work closely with other members of the business to review current processes and promote customer-centricity; be the customer champion to help make it easier for everyone to see why our processes should meet our target customer experience
- Put in place feedback processes to effectively measure customer experience through ‘Voice of the Customer’
- Share insightful customer research and help to drive engagement around the business that promotes good performance through better quality service
- Support the changing landscape of customer communication with a keen eye for detail and customer empathy that enables a consistent and fully effective communication suite
- Keep a firm grip on customer communication changes related to projects across the business to ensure consistency of brand guidelines, tone of voice and version control
- Ensure the upkeep and adherence to our customer metrics that enables effective monitoring of the process against the target experience
- Be responsible for getting maximum benefits from our customer loyalty programme; ensuring messaging is aligned to our target customer experience and that there’s a quantifiable benefit to customers and the business
- Involvement in projects where relevant, coordinating changes to customer communication
- Responsible for conducting staff management duties
Experience, knowledge & skills:
- Experience within this field is required (journey mapping, customer improvement), ideally within the insurance sector
- Experience in coordinating or supporting large-scale change is desirable, but attitude and enthusiasm is key
- Exposure to senior leaders within organisations in terms of presenting and pitching
- A confident, likeable approach developed through successful experiences
- Proactive problem solving
- Solid understanding of customer experience best practice
- People management experience desirable
- Passionate about putting the customer at the centre of our activity
- Professional approach to challenging existing status quo
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi-task on projects involving various areas of the business
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle, including a competitive company pension scheme, group life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, professional subscription fees, the opportunity to buy additional holiday, health cash plan, help with travel expenses and the opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work.
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If this sounds like your next role and a company you’d like to work for, what’re you waiting for? Apply today!