Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week
SHC are recruiting for a Registered Manager to join the team and oversee one of our homes located in Horsham, West Sussex.
SHC have 16 homes located in West and East Sussex who support individuals who have a range of learning disabilities, physical disabilities, acquired brain injury and complex care needs.
As a Registered Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the home including business management, meeting CQC requirements
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team consisting of support workers, registered nurses, domestic workers and clinical staff
- Ensure staffing levels are sustained and be involved in interviews
- Manage the finance for the home including budgets and reviewing fees
- Liaise with GP's, families, statutory authorities and general suppliers to the home
- Adhere to Sussex Health Care policies and procedures
To be considered for the role of Registered Manager, it is essential to have:
- QCF/NVQ Level 5 Health + Social Care Qualification
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager
- Experience within Social Care
If you are interested in this position and wish to be considered, apply today with an up-to-date CV
Please Note: Successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure + Barring Service Check (DBS)
Closing Date: Friday 31st May
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!