Hastings Direct, Reward Analyst
Due to the continued growth and expansion of our brand, an exciting, new opportunity has arisen for a skilled Reward Analyst to join our HR team either our London or Bexhil office. Reporting into the Head of Reward, Systems and MI, you will have worked in a reward team before and be naturally analytical, highly numerate, self-motivated and keen to make a difference.
Candidates based in London can expect regular travel to Bexhill during periods of peak reward activity.
The role supports the delivery of all aspects of remuneration including benchmarking, pay and bonus annual review, share scheme awards, benefits, remuneration regulation and executive remuneration. This role also owns and manages discreet projects and initiative across the Reward agenda
We offer a great work life balance with up to 2 days a week working from home. You are trusted to manage your workload effectively and efficiently, prioritising the needs of the business.
Your remit will include the following;
- Management of employee benefits, ensuring that areas of responsibility including research, analysis, communications and systems work are completed in line with project timetable
- Manage the annual pay and bonus cycle, ensuring that areas of responsibility, including effective salary benchmarking and relevant data analysis and research are completed in line with project timetable
- Project manage reward initiatives, drawing on own skills and experience and those of the wider team as required
- Provide relevant and timely analysis to support, the Reward, HR function and business colleagues, to deliver relevant, commercial and effective solutions
- Preparation of analysis and material to support engagement with senior management on Reward topics
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've doubled our customer base in just three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues.
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have fun along the way.
Required skills & experience
- Experience of working in a Reward Team at a similar level
- Experience of managing both benefit and compensation projects
- Proven ability across reward agenda (salary, bonus, benefits) and its relationship with business success
- Experience of delivering projects in an HR environment
- Experience of providing analytical support
- Strong ability with Microsoft Excel
- Constantly seeks to develop relevant technical knowledge and can demonstrate this
- Experience of managing/ analysing data using the Workday platform
- Excellent communication skills – can present to, and interact with, varying stakeholders
- This is a dynamic, fast paced working environment – candidates should be comfortable working within that setting
- Great attention to detail – systematic approach to managing your workload
- Embraces opportunities to develop and learn – shows a great level of self-awareness and drive
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application – email@example.com
- 2 days a week working from home
- Bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday
- Health Cash Plan
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays, dental plan, health care cash plan
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.