Job Title: Account Manager
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) + uncapped commission
Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
Do you have a real passion for sales? Are you able to maintain and build relationships with clients? Have a good telephone manner?
We have new and a very exciting career opportunity available for candidates who are seeking career development or career progression within Account Management working for a well established firm. We are looking highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals with a sales background within Telesales, or Account Management with preferably B2B and account handling experience who are eager for sales.
Do you have what it takes?
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the full sales cycle which will be making B2B calls in which this will lead you to building relationships for business development. For this role you will need to have strong communication skills and be confident as you will need to be able to talk about the business and its benefits that is has to offer.
The business is known for selling the best IT training packages to IT firms and deal with large accounts in which some of those accounts will be on the database for you to pick up and maintain a relationship with.
(Training will be provided for knowledge on the company's products and services)
* Sell to new accounts & develop existing client relations
* Manage enquires via multiple platforms effectively
* Ensure accurate revenue forecasts
* Ensure all administration is done in a timely manner to deliver product efficiently
* Hold meetings with management to discuss pipeline and sales figures
* Office based may require occasional client meetings
* Sell and market all services in allocated vertical to maximize sales
* Manage full sales cycle from developing new business to account management
* Ensure all resources are available for successful delivery of courses
This position offers onsite parking in a beautiful location.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.