Retentions Telesales Agent
Job Title: Retentions Telesales Agent
Job Type: Full time/Permenant
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 plus uncapped commission
Location: Croydon, London
We have a new fantastic career opportunity with a successful and a well established company! Find out more..
The company are one of the most successful used car family owned motor business in the UK. With award-winning sales staff and a superb after sales department, the company are extremely passionate about providing the highest level of customer service and strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing strong emphasis on customer service, honesty and transparency.
They are currently expanding the sales team and are looking for the top calibre candidates to join the company as a Retention Telesales Executive.
Do you have what it takes?
This is a newly developed role and will be yours to shape and manage - the sky really is the limit!
The successful candidate will be joining a talented, target driven team, where they will receive ongoing training and development. The Retention Sales Executive will also receive a competitive base salary plus an attractive target-based commission structure.
* Make outbound retention calls to existing customers in a fast-paced working environment.
* Meet and greet existing customers upon arrival to the showroom and begin the sales process.
* Manage the service diary, meet service customers with a view to upgrade their vehicle.
* Build customer loyalty by follow-up of customer calls.
* Promote certain financial products and services.
* Remain compliant and in line with FCA regulations (training will be provided).
* Work simultaneously with multiple computer applications and databases (training will be provided).
* Process and update customer information to maintain accurate customer data at all times.
* Must be driven to hit and exceed targets
* Able to work in a team environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to understand, anticipate and ultimately meet customer needs
* Possess high energy and enthusiasm with an ability to think outside the box
* Previous experience within the motor industry is desirable but not essential
This position is a full time position including Saturdays
Looking to progress to your career? Apply today to be a part of the success story.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.