Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you looking for a role with Marketing?
We are currently working on behalf of a law firm based in Canterbury that is looking to recruit for a dynamic and vibrant Marketing Assistant. Predominantly you will be responsible for providing digital and administrative support to the Social Media and Marketing Manager, assisting with the operation of the firm's annual Marketing, Website & Social Media Plan.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Updating the firm's website when required
- Posting on all Social Media platforms when directed such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn etc.
- Writing contributions for the website and other marketing channels when required
- Supporting and assisting the Social Media and Marketing Manager in all online marketing for the firm including SEM/SEO, Social Media, Digital Campaigns, PPC and CRM to help build engagement and brand awareness and visibility
- Help to organise and manage annual content contributions from fee earners for website, social media and other marketing tools
- Manage the firms digital image library and contribute with the organisation of photo shoots for the website, newsletters, brochures etc. when required
- Supporting when required at B2B events and other external events, collating feedback to fee earners from events in order to follow up leads
- Plan, organise and deliver successful events and networking opportunities for the Firm and fee-earner
- Uphold the firm's marketing database by ensuring all data is up to date and GDPR complaint
- Liaise with the firm's designer, printers and other suppliers as requested for the production of marketing collateral - e.g. leaflets, posters, merchandise, videos etc.
- Administrative tasks for the firms networking and marketing events with a hands on approach including researching suitable venues, setting up prior to event, tracking and responding to RSVPs, sending out invitations, preparing materials/delegate badges etc, shopping for consumables, receiving and directing delegates, clearing up afterwards
- Assisting the fee earning network programme, researching opportunities, organising, managing and tracking fee earner attendance's and recording consent on the database for new networking contacts/clients
Skills & Experience;
- 1-2 years previous experience within an office environment, ideally gained from within a marketing background and has a genuine interest in marketing and events
- Excellent IT skills - proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher is essential
- Ideally you will be educated to at least Level 3 (A level or equivalent) with a GCSE grade C as a minimum in English Language and Maths
- Preferably you will be educated (A level or equivalent) or CIM Level 4 within Media Studies or Art & Design, however this is not essential
- Organised and able to prioritise a busy work-load
- It is crucial that you good digital marketing skills using websites and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign or similar is desired
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- You will need to be a car owner/driver with a clean licence (the Firm will provide business use insurance cover)
Please be aware, the successful candidate will need to be available to work out of hours on occasions, this can range from mornings, evenings and weekends.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.