Retail Shop Manager - Littlehampton
Barnabas Hospices offers specialist palliative care through two hospices: St Barnabas House adult hospice in Worthing and Chestnut Tree House children’s hospice near Arundel in Sussex. Our Shops and Distribution Centre provide one of our most important revenue streams and offer quality items and a friendly service.
• Would you like to work for a much loved local charity?
• Do you want to make a real difference?
• Would you like to join a highly successful Retail team?
We are looking for an innovative and sales focused Manager for our hospice shop in the vibrant Sussex town of Littlehampton. Are you a successful manager, who is passionate about customer service, upcycling and making a real difference?
The role involves:
- Managing a team of dedicated staff and volunteers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Recycling preloved donations to raise funds for our hospice
- Creative merchandising flair
- Ensuring the staff, volunteers and customers are safe and secure
Experience of working in a charity shop or knowledge of upcycling is highly desirable.
We offer: Competitive salary, Bonus, up to 35 days’ annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, a company pension scheme, corporate discounts and a creative and friendly environment that encourages career progression.
Ongoing recruitment; so apply now!
For an informal chat about the role please contact the Retail Department 01903 275660 ex 1
If you have the passion and drive to succeed in this role please visit our website for further details on how to apply. All applicants will be asked to complete a St Barnabas application form.