Location: Warnham, Horsham
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week
SHC are recruiting for a Facilities Assistant to join the Estates and Facilities Team located at our head office in Warnham, Horsham.
SHC have 16 homes located in West and East Sussex who support individuals who have a range of learning disabilities, physical disabilities, acquired brain injury and complex care needs.
As a Facilities Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all SHC Homes receive a high level of service
- First point of contact for all estates and facilities enquiries
- Undertaking inspections and quality checks of the homes to ensure they meet compliance
- Supervise outside contractors when required
- Report to the Director of Estates and Facilities
- Promote Health + Safety within the workplace
- Monitoring the estates helpdesk and compliance for the homes
- Provide a strong administration service to the estates and facilities department
Suitable applicants will be required to have:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in a facilities / estate's role
- Knowledge of Health + Safety guidelines
- Administration skills
If you wish to be considered for this role, apply today with an up-to-date CV.
Closing Date: Friday 31st May
Please Note: Successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure + Barring Service Check (DBS)
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!