Apprentice Business Administrator - Burgess Hill
Home Smart Energy based in Burgess Hill are looking to recruit a Business Administration apprentice who will be required to input data for incoming customers. The role will include learning to utilise, organise and manage existing systems used within the company and be able to make and receive telephone calls from customers and business partners.
Vacancy for a business administration apprentice has become available for a renewable energy company based in Burgess Hill.
Tasks will include;
- Answering incoming phone calls to the company from customers and company partners
- Making calls where necessary
- Organizing files and inputting data onto company systems
- Logging information and creating individual customer information archives
- Applicant will be responsible for handling paperwork and files, organizing and creating folders where needed
The applicant will be given training to learn how to make calls to potential customers, taking details and making bookings in accordance with our array of sales representatives. The applicant will be under the guidance of a previous apprentice of Home Smart Energy who has now been with the company for over 2 years.
This role includes a Level 2 Business Administration qualification that is achieved in the workplace with an Assessor visiting every 4-6 weeks.