School Minibus Driver Required Part-Time
Are you able to drive a minibus as part of your driving license? If so, read on.
Red Flag Recruitment are looking for an experienced Mini Bus driver to join a School based in Brighton, Sussex.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £13,837.20 per annum (£8.87/hr)
- Opportunity for overtime work
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Free On-Site meals
What will I be doing?
As a School Minibus Driver, you will be tasked with collecting and dropping off pupils to and from the school on a route dictated by the Transport Manager.
What the role will involve?
- Working on a part-time permanent basis Monday to Friday (Some Saturdays) 30 hours per week.
- Driving courteously and considerately at all times, obeying speed limits and road laws
- Taking responsibility for your passengers whilst they are on board
- Ensuring that you are fit to drive, and your vehicle is 100% roadworthy
- Ensuring any vehicle defects are reported immediately
To be considered as a School Minibus Driver, you’ll need:
- A full, clean driving license which enables you to drive a 17-seat minibus
- A friendly approach
- Strong time-management capabilities
- A close attention to detail
- A responsible nature and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
As such, the successful candidates will be required to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you have suitable experience and a valid, full clean D1 driving license, please send your CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment