Are you an experienced Assistant Merchandiser looking to further your career working for a fantastic company that offer an array of beautiful and unique products?
If so we have an excellent and rare opportunity to work under the direction of an experienced Merchandiser to support the Buying & Merch team with optimising sales and profit, maintaining accurate stock management and planning & analysis.
Based on the outskirts of Brighton towards Hassocks way you will need a car to access this organisation. Hours are standard Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm and they are offering a salary of £23,000 - £27,000 per annum dependant on experience.
- Assist the Merchandiser in the planning of the department.
- Complete seasonal analysis for the department under Merchandiser direction, ensuring accuracy.
- Support the merchandiser in planning sales and stock phasing by line / category (line cards and/or wssi) in line with company parameters
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly analysis for the department, ensuring accuracy and making recommendations from the analysis
- Pull together markdown proposals with guidance from the Merchandiser, ensuring the markdowns are communicated to the host in a timely and accurate manner. Analyse the effectiveness of each MD/promo.
- Along with the Branch Merch team, ensure a focus on stores and take action to potentialise all space.
- Update the WSSI with actual stocks and intake.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience in a merchandising role
- Excellent excel skills
- Planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Organised and methodical approach with attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communicator, calm under pressure; assertive yet tactful.
- Display self-motivation and enthusiasm for a career in Merchandising.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join an exciting and progressive organisation and apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.